Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shark Tales


Yesterday I went to the beach with some friends to enjoy the sunny weather of South Florida.

However, after a good four hours, the whole populace enjoying the ocean had to leave due to the improvised visit of sharks.

Mind you, there were a good five sharks just chilling, going from one coast to another.

And the funny thing was that everybody started screaming like little girls.

You were seeing grown men running for their lives, forgetting they had kids, going back to get their kids and running again and pregnant woman running like they were in the 5k race!

The strange thing is that when you think that you are going to be the meal of some huge sharks, you start thinking "God, please dont let me become a snack. I'll really start going to church every Sunday" or "dang I hope they dont take my legs first, so I can keep running" or "Man, I didn't even get to say goodbye" or "Stupid Sharks, why not go to South Beach instead?"

Either way, the food for thought for today is when going to the beach/ocean, please be careful.

And, make sure that you live your life right so if you end up dying or worse case scenario get eaten by a shark, you have no regrets, no unfinished business with God or loved ones. Pray every morning because you never know what the day has in reserve for you.

All in all, Stay blessed and Enjoy the Summer,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally there, leaving no unfinished business behind. Carpe Diem!
    Your experience was nicely shared BTW.
    LOLO.

    ReplyDelete