Saturday, November 7, 2009

"2"



October 27th, 2009 was my 2 year anniversary.
Although I was happy to the utmost level
I can honestly say that being relationship is one of the hardest
And yet most enjoyable things I have had to do in my life.
Being in a relationship takes putting away selfishness to care for 2 instead of 1.


For someone who was truly relationship phobic, I can honestly look back to these two years and feel like it was worth it, the ups and downs, the journey, the love, the heartaches, the tears, the laughs, the jokes, the small gestures that make us smile, all of it was worth it.
All because He is a great guy that never once gave up on us and because he has showed to me that love is actually attainable on this earth.

So, Baby, Thank you for these two years.
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment