Sunday, December 20, 2009

T.R.U.S.T


Sometimes in life, people don't understand that it is hard to let them in and harder to let them out once they got in. Once you trust someone, it's either it's here or it's gone forever.

I wrote this poem thinking about trust in many situations. Hope you guys enjoy it :D


One word, 6 letters and a whole lotta headaches

No trust, no relationships.

No trust, no friendships.

I can’t let down my guard if I don’t trust you.

My world won’t be an open book to you if I can’t confide in you

Forget about finding about my dirty little secrets if trust isn’t there

I can’t open up myself to you not knowing what I am stepping into

I can’t let you in without knowing what I am letting in

If you don’t have that little key called trust all doors are closed.

Last thing I want is to realize that I have let a thief into my vault.

Last thing I want is to have my heart stolen by some moron.

Trust, it’s either there or not

From the looks of it, you need to make a U-turn and not bother coming

Because, Trust is not there.

Love, Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment