Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love the Way You Lie?....Seriously?!

Did anybody listen to Eminem's new song featuring Rihanna "Love the Way You Lie"?
If you didn't, please do and tell me if the lyrics aren't borderline psycho.
I am sorry but wasn't she a part of a domestic violence experience?
Shouldn't she be setting an example against the phenomenon?

Then why is she singing:
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
In a song that says:
"I know I'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin' leave again
I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire"
Maybe it's just me but I think that its of bad taste
And quite disturbing to hear her sing about this crazy scenario....

SMH....



No comments:

Post a Comment