Thursday, June 3, 2010

Put a Smile On

Today someone did something nice for me just because.
My birthday was a week and a day ago (May 28th) and
Today I received some home-made cake with ice cream------>8 days after.
Now, this really surprised me
Because a LONG LONG time ago, I learned that people don't just do nice stuff for me
....just because
Yet today it happened to ...ME.
So I learned that sometimes people do nice stuff for others just because they care
...even if it is a little.
So readers, the food for thought for today is that
You can't based your opinions of others based on prior misconceptions.
Not everyone behaves the same way and most importantly 
Not everyone will repeat the same mistakes of others.
Maybe sometimes it is good to give the benefit of the doubt to others
Because once in awhile, we get experience some unselfish act of kindness
That makes us think that there is still love in this crazy world.
Stay Optimistic,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment