Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Request DENIED!

I have noticed lately that in my personal life
I have a number of fair-weathered friends or opportunists.
Opportunists are those people who only call or try to reach you
When they need something from you.
Opportunists are like these stupid ants that come around randomly.
Opportunists annoy me.
For some reason, some people in my life think that
It's okay to call me once every red moon
And expect me to actually give them whatever they are asking for...
Well, today
I have an announcement for the opportunists that are in my life:

If you call and I dont pick up----> Now you know why.
My number is not an IN CASE OF EMERGENCY #
So next time, you feel like calling me or texting me
Just because you need me
And because you feel like you using me.
Better luck with 911.
Last time I checked they were the emergency line
And they HAVE to pick up your phone calls...
While quite frankly...I sure DONT.

Good riddance,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. I do not mind being 'used'. We all 'use' somebody for something or other. I 'use' friends to make me feel happy, loved & needed. What bothers me sometimes is when I think I am being 'misused', and then I'll ask the person that is doing the 'misusing' if they realize it at the time.... and we'll usually work things out right then and there. What no person should tolerate though, is 'abuse' in any form... which is what I believe you are meaning in your post.

    ReplyDelete