Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Steps



Sometimes I sit and wonder about what exactly is my purpose in life.
I am certain many of us have this same moment 
Where the future seems like a land of confusion, change,
And UNCERTAINTY.

And because of this uncertainty, 
Some of us go through a time in our life
Where "You're trying to act older and mature
But you really have no idea what you're doing"

And this morning I realized that 
It's okay to be scared.
It's okay be uncertain of what tomorrow holds.
It's okay to stumble while trying achieve something
It's even okay NOT to know what to do.

Because life is a journey with twists and turns, ups and downs.
And before you learn how to run, you have to baby steps.

So I am taking baby steps.
And readers, if you feel like you need to take baby steps,
IT'S OKAY.
You've got a whole journey to catch up on running :)

♥ Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment