Thursday, March 10, 2011

Changes......


Lately I have realized that as
I am moving into a new phase of my life,
Many things are changing:
"My perspective on life, my attitude towards life
And mainly...the people in my life.
And as some people are disappearing
To become shadows of the past.
Others are appearing or staying for the ride.
And I have come to embrace the fact
That change is good.
Change is sometimes needed in order to grow.

Nicholas Sparks said:
"People come, people go 
They’ll drift in and out of your life, 
Almost like characters in a favorite book.
When you finally close the cover, 
The characters have told their story and 
You start up again with another book, 
Complete with new characters and adventures. 
Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, 
Not the ones from the past."

I believe he was right.
Life would be a horrible book,
If the same characters kept resurfacing
OVER and OVER
So readers, maybe it is a good thing that
Life brings new characters in our life,
And instead of watching out and 
Being afraid for what's just ahead of us 
We should take time to enjoy
Where we are and what's right in front us.

Stay Blessed Readers
Appreciate the Moment
And Expect the Unexpected,
'Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment