Sunday, March 6, 2011

Super Powers....


Sometimes I wish I had powers.
Not ridiculous powers like being able to fly like Superman.
But meaningful powers with a purpose bigger than myself.  

But powers that could allow me to put 
A permanent smile on my mother's face.
Or  powers that would allow me to be prepared
When life decided to smack me in the face.
Or better yet the power to put a smile on this old lady whom I met the other day. 
This lady had NO ONE.
Literally, she had nobody..
No Husband, no family, no children, no friends...
And I wanted to take her pain away...
Even it was for five minutes...

Maybe it's just me.
But I have noticed that
There's always a little truth behind every "jk",
A little knowledge behind every "idk",
A little emotion behind every "idc"
&& a little pain behind every "Im Okay".

So, sometimes I wish I had the power to take pain away.
Even if it is momentarily..
Because every once in awhile,
Everybody deserves to smile with all your being,
And not worry about a thing.

So maybe I am foolish
But that's the power I wish I had.
The power to take pain away.
The power to allow people to smile with their heart.

Smile with Your Heart :)
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment