Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am NOT my Hair


Did I miss something this year?
Is CHOPPING IN this year?
Why is it that some many women are cutting their hair either to
Emulate a Wannabe-Mohawk or just to take it all out?
Personally, I would not do it,
But I applaud those who were brave enough to do it.

Hum...Hair.
It's amazing how we let it control us.
Trips to the hair salon,
Spending lots of money when buying products,
Washing-drying-curling-blow drying-pressing,
Women go to great extend to LOOK and FEEL beautiful.



But I dont think I'll Chop it all off.
Maybe if I was born with nothing,
OR Maybe if I had the guts to do it,
It would be a possibility.....
but hum-hum.

Weezy said it, "Long Hair, Don't Care"
Maybe for now, I'll keep my hair and take care of it ;)

But KUDOS to the ladies out there doing the chopping-cutting-going natural styles.



Find YOUR hairstyle Ladies,
Dont let the hair DEFINE YOU,
Stay Stylish,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment