Friday, September 18, 2009

Skinny Jeans



So today I was sitting on a bench relaxing when I noticed one thing.
SKINNY JEANS.
They were everywhere.

The most disturbing thing was that mainly guys were wearing them.

Tell me if I am wrong but, aren't skinny jeans initially female items??? Just a thought.
But the weirdest thing was that these grown men were wearing those jeans as tight as they could.
Those pants were so tight that if they wanted to reach into their pockets to grab a nickel;

It would be MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
"WHY sooo TIGHT gentlemen??!!"
I mean those jeans were tight-TIGHT!!!
Granted it is a change from the oh-so-unethical saggy jeans,
But wasn't there another alternative?
Did they have to try to make THAT opposite from saggy jeans?

Hum Hum
The wonders of what our society calls fashion.

Sometimes, you just got to look and shake your head.

Because I am pretty sure the family jewels of the guys who wear skinny jeans
are screaming for air and praying from some AC right about NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment