Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cloudy Sun!


Thursday I was on a plane 
And as I was looking out the windons I was amazed.
Sometimes we tend to forget the beauty of the world we live in.
Granted not everything is bright and sunny but it is essential 
To recognize that God has created some wonders with our surroundings.

As I was going from Florida to New York, the scenery was breathtaking
At a point all I could do was stare at the clouds and 
Imagine what it would feel like to lay on a cloud.
After all this blog is called A Mind on Cloud Nine
So it is only normal for me to want to experience being on a cloud.

Anyways, what I am trying to say readers is
sometimes, we forget to sit back and appreciate our surroundings.
So just take a moment to appreciate nature around you.
Whether you are going through some hard times or
Having the summer of your life
Watching the sun set or rise will do you some good.

As I was watching the clouds and the different land patterns of FL and NY
All I could do was smile and realize that everything is going to be alright.
If could God could create such beauty and arrange the earth in such a way
The wonders He Could do for me and you are endless!

So take a break and take a moment to enjoy nature!
Life is too short not smell the roses once in a while!
Love, Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment