Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost Friend

They always say that friends are the family that God never gave you.
I never though that I would lose a friend, but tonight I think I did.
Losing a friend close to your heart  not because they are dead but,
Because they no longer have faith in you is one of the hardest thing to experience.
It's one of these things that you don't see coming and that you never imagined to happen.
It's hard to lose anything, but losing a friend close to your heart is just brutally painful.
It's like receiving a punch to the heart that removes couple pieces of your heart forever.
I never thought this would come to this and it hurts so much.
However I respect your choice, and wish you the best.
I will miss you a WHOLE lot.

I hope you read this one day and realized that I always cared and always will.
Love,GA

1 comment:

  1. Aww I am sorry love. I know you care about your friends! + We can stay friends. I still want you in my life!! :D lol I know you can't live without your twin!!!

    ReplyDelete