Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Job is A Job?


So today I was listening to the radio, and it seemed like every station was giving some song featuring Lil Wayne or some other song with Gucci Mane. Now correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these two hum..gentlemen (?) in jail?

Gucci Mane has been chilling like a villain for like a year....and Lil Wayne well Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne.
And yet they have music videos coming out, songs being hits...like seriously?
Where can I find a job like that????

I want to be able to disappear from the face of the earth for a year and still make money every day!
I know for a fact a Biology/Biotech degree will not allow that! 
My boss would probably ask me if I had been sniffing the acetone in the lab if I were to ask for such a deal lol.

But as I was listening to the radio, that's all I could think was "must be nice"
Can the government come up with positions like that? hum...yes I am serious
I am graduating in December and hum I would really like to see this happen lol
Thank you very much President Obama!
Am I the only one who thought about that at some point this year?

1 comment:

  1. I know right?! Gucci Mane isn't a serious rapper at that.... how can you respect someone that says, "Brrrrr!" right in the middle of a track? lmao. These guys have figured out something that we have not...:::Sigh::::

    ReplyDelete