Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One!

So today as I was browsing the web I discovered this video.
If if you ask me its pretty amazing.
The girl in the video is Sheena . 
For one whole year, she has worned the same dress!
That is 12 months, 365 days if you forgot!
Well she added accessories to the dress, which for some reason doesn't always look like the same dress since this girl is a genius at styling!!!!

The reason for this one year-one dress mission is the Uniform project which raises money for the Akanksha Foundation, which is an organization devoted to education reform in India.In the end, Shena managed to collect $95,089 =264 kids in school!!!!
Pretty Amazing if you ask me!

After watching this video all I could think was "What I am doing with my life?" lol
I love it . You should watch it .
Gigi!


Here is the Video! Enjoy!

Uniform Project Picture Book from The Uniform Project on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment