Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LIFE. LIFE. LIFE

STRESS!!!!
When does it END?
Not life just the STRESS!!!
I mean does stress ever disappear
Or is it forever present?
I can't and I don't expect life to be this fairy-tale, happy place 24/7.
But, I need some peace & tranquility!
Someone once said, "Life is simple, it's just not easy. ",
And I believe that they were telling the truth.
Sometimes it seems that problems come by the dozen.
Headaches and worries by the hundreds.
And yet, somewhere in all the chaos
I realized that life would not be worth it
If there were no hardships to make the conquests stand out.
So even if sometimes I wish I could wake up in a remote island
Sipping on some exotic concoction, laying on a hammock, WORRY-FREE,
I appreciate the good times, the bad times and the BUGLY times!
And so should you readers!
Life is a journey in which you should reach for the stars, the moon
Heck if the sun was attainable we should reach for the sun! :)
And sometimes, life is a journey in which you learn
How to reach for the hands of those who matter.
So even if all of my loved ones don't read this blog,
I just want to thank everyone who has been there for me for these past 20 years.
As I am about to turn 20 Friday!!!!
And I believe that as I will no longer be a teenager,
I should start embracing my adulthood by counting my blessings! (Hello more bills! HA)
So today I am taking the time to say Thank you and to remind you guys
That maybe sometimes, life is not as bad as we think.
Life is what you make it!
So today I am making my life at least trying to make my life
More stress-less and more happy-filled.
I am feeling very grateful and blessed despite the stress that wont go away
I love every single one of you that has pushed, yelled at, encouraged, and loved me unconditionally.
My journey is also your journey.
Ultimately, my love is your love. (Dont I sound super mushy lol)

"May The Best Of Your Yesterdays Be The Worst Of Your Tomorrows"
Love,
Gigi


P.S: Here is Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby Mcferrin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment