Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sour Lemons

Disclaimer: This Post Includes Strong Language.



For this past week, I have been reminded that Shit Happens
And when I mean Shit I really do mean Shit.
It's like once things start going downhill,
They won't stop until they hit rock bottom.
And when life smacks you hard,
It is easy to just give up, and not try to get up.

However, what I also remembered during this past week is that
"When life gets your lemons, make lemonade"
Which means when Shit happens, as humans
We have to be able to rise above the pain and suffering
And make the best of the situation.

That is why readers, instead of complaining about the lemons life gives you
And instead of trying to return the stupid lemons,
Make a lemonade and remember that
There is sunshine after the rain;
And that shit WONT happen all the times.

Stay Strong
♥ Gigi

1 comment:

  1. you know I was just waiting for a comeback! there's my answer. Congrats, you rise again! :D

    ReplyDelete