Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Auto Pilot

Ever feel like you're on auto-pilot?

You are there but just not quite.

You do automatically what you are expected to do.

Quite frankly it looks like you are functionning normally .

You smile when necessary, Nod when it is appropriate.

Kinda like a guy who is partially paying attention to his girl lol.

Well this morning, I am on auto pilot.

It's like my body is there

But my mind seems to escape its environment from time to time.

It is not an episode of daydreaming

Because daydreaming incapacites one to a certain level.

It is more like a cloudy gaze

In which my mind is captured in one place taking an improptu vacation

Leaving my body reflexes doing all the heavy work in auto pilot


Stay Focused,
Gigi

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SOOOO TRUE ....I try my hardest sometimes to not be on auto-pilot but it just happens sometimes ...lol its like you being with someone that you know that you dont want anymore but you just need them there because their there, and you just dont have any other person at that one particular moment!!!!Ive been trough it and NOW IM GLAD THAT IM OVER IT...LOL ...LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol okay not the subject i was going for but glad you can relate to the post LC! :)

    ReplyDelete