Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spice it up!


Spontaneity is not always a bad thing.

By trying new things depending on what area that element may fall, you may amaze yourself and open doors that you never knew were present.

It's summer time and with a grueling heat that seems to be forever present, the least thing you could do is find things to spice up your life. A long time ago, I learned that taking risks may be one of the best things that one may do. It allows you to grow, anhililate whatever inhibitions that you may have and most importantly you have the time of your life.

No, we are not talking about risks that would turn your life upside down in the wrong way. But we are talking about the risks that when thinking about what you have done you can only smile and laugh because it was that much of a great time.

So with summertime here, do yourself a favor and try something new. Even if it is something as small as ice skating, going on a road trip or something drastic like jumping in the pool fully clothed (alone or with somebody) or geting a whole new makeover . Or maybe its the opposite that you need: i.e. some time to yourself in order to get back to where you want to be.

Either way, give it a try. You will be amazed at how a little something new can put some "caliente" in your life :)

Stay spicy,
Gigi

5 comments:

  1. It's funny because I've been thinking for a while about certain things that I would like or need to do to add some spice in my life! From hair cuts to skydiving! I've given it some thought and it's a definite no for the hair cut, lol. As far as the skydiving...I might start slow...parasailing might be on my list!

    But I agree, people should take risks! Can't live through the same routine 24/7! It could drive you crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just inspired my tomorrow and i might just spice up a little. When it comes down to it, I've got nothing to lose. thanks babe. I'll leave you a little feedback if i get something good out of it... you know what I mean !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you funny Lolo :) hope you get some mucho caliente!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ALREADY KNOW ROOOOAAADDD TTTTRRRIIIPPPP!!!!! ALWAYS IM GOING TO BE TAKING A COUPLE IN THE FALL AND SUMMER YOU WANNA COME...AND YES THIS IS SOOO SOOS OOS TRUE CAUSE THATS WHAT IM DOING WOTH MY LIFE NOW LOL....LC

    ReplyDelete