Thursday, June 11, 2009

Give Thanks!


So I am calling it a night for today! Today was a good day, where random thoughts have flown through my mind non-stop.

However, the thought that I will leave you with is probably one of the best advice I could ever give.

It is the end of the day, and whether you realize it or not you have survived yet another journey. You have made it through 24 hours of emotions, daily tasks but mainly 24 hours of blessings.

If you are reading this you are alive and breathing. You may be tired but it doesn't eliminate the fact that God has kept you alive and blessed.

So before you lay your head on your pillow, and close your eyes to doze off, just think about it and give Him a thank you. No, I am not pushing my religious beliefs upon you but I am just saying that we need to remember that we are here thanks to Him and that He has a higher purpose for us.

So good night to all and remember that God has a path of greatness awaiting for you.
Yours Truly,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. llllllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee....LC

    ReplyDelete