Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fake shouldn't matter...

Yesterday I was having this passionate discussion with one of my friends who cannot stand fake people. She vented about it, and the fact that she cant stand individuals whom are fake to the core and yet still have the nerve to smile and befriend her although she knows for a fact that they cannot stand her guts.

My feelings on the matter is that we leave in a real world therefore one should NOT bother worrying about fake people and their unimportant input on our life. Urban dictionnary defines Fake people as those who "take part in hipocrisy, lies, and will turn on friendship the moment it no longer is a benefit for them. They will change their personality to fit in to a certain group".


Personally I will never backstab a friend, we wouldnt be friends to start with if I ever felt the need that I have push you down a cliff once I dont need you. That is just plain wrong.
Therefore, readers I am telling you if you are stressing over those so called Fake people. Dont bother. Dont stress over it because it is not worth it. Your stressing over it is not going to make them stop whatever they are doing. Plus, they are not renting their mouths from you therefore you CANNOT tell them to shut up. The best thing to do is do you as well as you can and live YOUR life.

If they are talking, you must be doing something right...or you must have something that they wish they had... So think about it, and next time you see that Fake person just give them a big smile because it can only make them cringe and make you prosper!


Stay Real,
Gigi :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats the best thing to do.. this is nicely said and written... New Yorks times rates its the best since Shakespeare !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! It's good to know that someone else has the same thoughts. I read the others too. You do have talent!!! Keep it up girl! muahz

    ReplyDelete