Sunday, June 21, 2009

#Lies



One of my cousins posted some quotes that I thought were pretty funny....Those quotes are related to lies guys and girls tell which got me thinking...."hummm..."

So here are some of them:
#Lies Boys Tell:
- I love the shirt you've picked out
-I'm on my way. I'll be there in five minutes. I got caught in traffic.
-I don't have any kids in Brazil.
-Of course I want you to stay the night but i got work early tomorrow.
-I left my Cell in my Boy's car; I aint get it back until this morning.. you still wanna go to IHOP?
- You don't believe me?!?... Fine, call him and ask...
-and my personal favorite:I've never seen her in my life.



#Lies Girls Tell:
-I'm not crazy
-I've never done this before
-Nothing's wrong
-Oh! we're just friends...
-and my personal favorite: Its not you its me

Hope you got a good laugh and you are NOT guilty of saying any of those catchy excuses...

Stay blessed,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment